In LineUp, the object of the Game is to score as many
points as possible by generating as many "LineUps" of 4 of your pieces
in a row as possible. Watch out for the different powers of the Red
and Blue Jokers!
Current Version: 1.1 (November 23, 2003)
Registration Fee: $9.99 Internet Download / $19.99 CD
Upgrades: Free lifetime upgrades to registered users!
Operating System: Windows 95 or higher
- Object of the Game is to score as many points as possible
- Score points by generating "LineUps" of 4 of your pieces in a row
- Claim empty space by playing that card
- LineUps can be up and down or left and right
- Jokers are Wild!
- Blue Joker allows you to claim any open space
- Red Joker allows you to remove any opponents piece not part of a LineUp
- Requires strategy to win
- Play against one or two computer players
- Play Single or Double Deck
- Play Normal or Las Vegas Style Scoring
- Use Normal or Random Generated Board
- 3 styles of point generation (Normal, Card Value or Card Suit)
Copyright © 2000-2013 Lazy Dog Software
This Site last updated on Tuesday April 16, 2013